It’s really, really happening! We went to the travel agent yesterday for a final brief and to collect our documents. We both just had goofy smiles on our faces as the agent went over each day with us. We’ve been giddy and distracted thinking of all the adventure that awaits us. The countdown is on, and we’re in the single digits now day-wise. Just a little over a week before we head off into the wild blue yonder for a trip we know we will never forget.
Our flight itinerary has changed, so for those flight watchers, we thought we’d share the new details (though our travel agent assured us that this could, and more than likely will, change again…. ugh!).
- Delta Flight 3990 from Indianapolis to New York: Departs at 11:44 a.m., arrives 1:59 p.m.
- Air France Flight 3573 from New York to Athens: Departs at 4:46 p.m., arrives 9:35 a.m. local time, Sunday 8/30/15
- Aegean Airlines Flight A3355 from Santorini to Athens: Departs at 11:40 a.m. on 9/11/15, arrives 12:25 p.m.
- Aegean Airlines Flight A3992 from Athens to Istanbul: Departs at 1:50 p.m., arrives 3:15 p.m.
- EgyptAir Flight MS738 from Istanbul to Cairo: Departs at 2:00 p.m. on 9/14/15, arrives 3:10 p.m.
- AirFrance Flight 503 from Cairo to Paris: Departs at 6:40 a.m. on 9/18/15, arrives 11:25 a.m.
- Air France Flight 688 from Paris to Atlanta: Departs at 1:55 p.m., arrives at 5:10 p.m.
- Delta Flight 1261 from Atlanta to Indianapolis: Departs at 9:00 p.m., arrives at 10:33 p.m.
We’ll keep you updated if there are any flight changes for us, but this is what it is for now!